Saturday, October 24, 2009

INTRODUCTION OF SWEET LOOP OWL

May we introduce: Sweet Loop Owl



'This is Loop Owl speaking - I would like to say hello to all of you out there. I'm honoured to be the second of Bonsaiis Owl Kingdom to introduce myself. It's great to have you with us. 'Tiger'
says I shall not be so shy, hm, but I'm of the silent sort, you know? I sometimes whisper nice things to your ear (-:
It's very beautiful in Bonsaiis Owl Kingdom, I have been watching some birds together with 'Noble Grey Zebra Owl' yesterday, which came to our birdhouse, as it starts to get cold and windy over here and they enjoy our bird food (no - we do not eat birds, we feed them, everything is a little bit different in Bonsaiis Owl Kingdom!).
It is impossible to watch birds with 'Cool Tiger Owl' (he can't sit still for a second) and also with 'Dancing Owl Princess' (she's dancing a lot, cute, but not so good for watching birds), but that's ok. 'Grey Zebra' is a great companion for things like that (-:

Well, I hope you have a good time, wishing you well, your 'Sweet Loop Owl'.

No comments:

Post a Comment